Hey, it's me. Like it says, they call me Mimi. I'm having a pretty good time here. I just wanted to get this "blog" thing started so I can get back to my nap, but my people really wanted me to have my picture on the web too.
So here it is. This is me yesterday. My people took us on a road trip then stuck me in this silly outfit and called me Superpug. We had a meeting in this big community center. There were about 50 of my kind there, and we called it "Pugoween" so our people wouldn't know what we were really up to.
I don't have much more to say right now. I'll get back to you with pictures of the one they call Bubbles later. She got to dress up as Count Pugula, and she got lots of leads on new families for us if we decide to jump ship. She's asleep right now, like I should be.
Later people.
No comments:
Post a Comment