Thursday, December 6, 2007

setting the record straight

this is not the fat ugly white dog. this is the boss. they call me bubbles because they're stupid and don't know how to pronounce my true name. im not very good at typing but i wont apologize. im 75 in people age. it's a wonder i can see the damn screen.

anyway, i just wanted to clarify something the young upstart said. she accused me of latching on to her fat flabby cheek and biting till the blood did flow, and not letting go even when we were pulled up into the air. ok. that's true. but she started it. she always starts it. i try to talk to her for a minute, pull her out of that stupor she spends her days in, and she jumps on me. she always jumps on me, but i always kick her butt. i make her pay for her insolence.

she thinks shes so smart. "im on the internet! i have a blog!" she even tries to pee over my marks. but she doesn't know her back end from her front, so she always misses by about 2 feet. stupid. she barely even knows how to lift her leg like a real dog should. can't lift it at all when she poops (although thats really my special talent - cant expect just any old dog to do that)

if she keeps on messing with me and slandering me on this blog im going to post some very embarrassing videos of her on this youtube thing. i have seen her try to play with a vacuum cleaner, i have seen her chewing on rocks, and i have seen her suck beer out of a bottle. i could get her in a lot of trouble...

2 comments:

Constance said...

Mimi and Cushion and "Bubbles"--I just discovered your blog through the link on Westie Servant's blog, and I love it! Your pugs are just too cute, and oh so clever and funny, I might add. Mind if I put a link on my blog(Bell,Book,and Blogzilla)? As you may guess, I am a cushion, too...

They call me Mimi said...

Thanks Constance. I'm going to add you and Westie to my links just as soon as I can.